FotoFlex™ - Artwork Requirements
Digital Artwork Creation
- Acceptable File Formats: EPS, PDF, JPG
- All fonts used in design submitted must be converted to outlines/curves or rasterized.
- Native and placed art files must be CMYK.
- All images should be saved with resolution no less than 360 dpi.
- All placed images need to be embedded in the native file and sent as additional files.
- All placed images need to be 100% of imprint size.
- All black text, line art and images must be set to 100% K to avoid CMYK trapping.
- Solid Serif Text – 7 point or larger
- Solid SanSerif Text – 6 point or larger
- Reverse Serif Text – 7 point or larger
- Reverse SanSerif Reverse – 6 point or larger
- If 5 pt or smaller text is required, text should be created from a single process color: C,M,Y, or K
- Line weight minimum 1 pt positive line art
- Line weight minimum 2 pt for reverse out